Guardian Property Specialists is proud to present this bright and modern one bedroom apartment, set in the elegantly designed "Lux Hornsby" development. With an open floor plan design, over sized winter garden, and only minutes away from Hornsby CBD, this apartment offers class and convenience.
Perfect for the first home buyer, or investor, as the apartment is has an appraised rental return of $580 per week.
- Generously sized bedroom features built-in-robe
- Floor to ceiling windows for maximum natural light
- Dual door access to modern, oversized bathroom
- Bathroom features premium, neutral coloured tiles
- Generous internal laundry closet with dryer included
- Kitchen fitted with quality stainless steel appliances
- Stone bench top used, option to install breakfast bar
- Open plan dining and living room, reverse cycle AC
- Enclosed balcony features floor to ceiling windows
- Perfect for entertaining, or keeping a winter garden
- High ceilings, floor boards and tiles throughout unit
- Elevator access to secure basement parking space
- Private and secure storage cage locatd in basement
A few minutes walk will take get you to Hornsby Station, Westfield shops, Hornsby RSL club, the Aquatic and Leisure Centre, and a variety of top-performing schools. Providing the ultimate convenience for renters and owners alike.
Water Rates: $173.29
Council Rates: $343.40
Strata Levies: Admin $394.62/Capital Works $399.63
Contact Rebecca and Roy for more information.